Client Overview: Our client is an iconic apparel and footwear brand presenting the latest must-have collections.
Digital/ Motion Designer Responsibilities:
- Create compelling, visually exciting designs (static & video) for multi-channel digital campaigns that meet business objectives and support brand marketing strategy, including seasonal launches and sales
- Create short motion designs, videos, and all digital elements and assets in accordance with brand style and development guidelines, incorporating best practices in website design and usability.
- Implement designs in collaboration with team design toolset for home pages, banners, landing pages, email, and site development
- Design website and email concepts, creates wireframes, and thinks holistically across all channels including leveraging assets for consistency with all advertising and print materials
- Collaborate with creative/marketing team to plan and execute digital designs that support the brand’s strategies and goals
- Collaborate with supervisor/manager to complete all tasks within the allotted time
- Keep track of time for all projects using current project management system to upload work, track approvals/feedback and pass to traffic
- Stewardship for UI consistency and best practices for desktop, tablet and mobile experiences.
- Stay current with social media content trends by channel and incorporates into ideation, Art Direction, Design and Animation.
Digital/ Motion Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related Art Degree required
- 2-3 years’ experience in Web and Motion Design preferably with an Omni-channel retailer or website
- Solid understanding of grid-based design, layout, color, typography and other design principles required
- Motion design, animation and video editing required
- Well-rounded portfolio demonstrating animation, video and digital design work
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Illustrator)
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and Responsive design
- Ability to design 3D and animate in 3D a big plus
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated experience translating business and creative strategies into effective online mediums