Job descriptionClient Overview:?
Our client is a tech luxury resale brand focused on Handbag and Watches.
Director of Stores Overview:
As the Director of Stores, you will maximize revenue from every indidivual retail partner store. You will be responsible for operations, vendor relationships, sales and technology training to ensure the brand is sold properly. Partner with retail executives to exceed all expectations and open new accounts and partnerships.
Director of Stores Responsibilities:
• Direct retail operational initiatives to?achieve financial and strategic objectives and?train the retail operations team
• Recruit and train the retail operations and field organization, including Store?Managers, Sales Associates, and Stock Associates
• Drive store KPIs, achieve established targets, lead KPI analysis,?expense control, and sales growth, and manage expenses
• Create consistent and efficient processes, optimize scheduling, and lead store workforce management initiatives?
• Establish best practices in customer service and selling, selling and upselling techniques, incentive programs, and talent development?
Director of Stores Qualifications:
• 5+ years retail operations experience for luxury apparel/fashion brands
•5+ years managing a large, dispersed sales team
• Experience across all aspects of retail operations, including store management, payroll and?
expense management, staff recruiting and training, merchandising/visual, and real estate?
• Experience operating omni-channel retail concepts?a plus