Our client is looking for a hands-on Director of showroom expansion and operations, who will lead the roll-out and operations of the brand's retail showrooms across North America and Europe. You will be managing and developing all aspects of our showroom operations, from sourcing locations to build-out and optimizing operations in collaboration with sales.
- Responsible for planning and executing expansion strategy together with the CEO and VP of Operations
- Lead showroom operations in close collaboration with sales
- Manage real estate pipeline and relationships with brokers and landlords
- Drive lease negotiations and LOI process
- Manage build-out and construction of new showrooms, including coordination with designers, architects, general contractors and other consultants and vendors during build-outs.
- Open new showrooms on time and on budget
- Successfully transition new showrooms from project to operations and handover to showroom teams
- Partner closely with marketing, merchandising and showroom teams to continuously improve our showroom experience
- Ensure showroom portfolio is meeting brand and customer experience standards at all times
- Define maintenance program of existing and new showrooms
- +6 years experience in retail expansion and operations from a winning DTC brand
- Must have proven experience in roll-out and management of retail across North America
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Proven negotiation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, highly organized with the ability to manage several showroom projects at one time.
- Must be flexible in the workplace and thrive in start-up environments