We are the OG-Original Green -antioxidant-rich skincare & plant-based makeup and have been cleaning up the Beauty space since 2005. Our products are Vegan, Cruelty Free, Sustainable, Made with Certified Organic Ingredients…all built upon a foundation of Wellness and delivered Farm to Beauty. We have Clinically validated formulas and authentically organic ingredients where Every Organic Drop Feeds Your Skin. Our high performing skincare and makeup have been featured in major publications such as Elle, Cosmopolitan, The Zoe Report, Forbes, and more and our products are sold in major retailers including Ulta, Sephora International, and Bloomingdale’s. We are a high growth, privately held company based in a sustainable, solar powered headquarters and distribution center in Petaluma, California. Our team is dedicated to making products with high-potency ingredients, so every organic drop feeds your skin. Our values are steeped in organic farming and sustainability.
Whether it is unlocking new sales opportunities, modernizing sales systems, or finding new ways to help the company grow, the sales team is here to get it done. The brand is composed of entrepreneurial thinkers, students, and doers. We focus on delivering the best solutions we can, and we love to study new technology and efficient ways to complete projects. We are seeking a seasoned E-Commerce Manager to create and oversee the execution of all site content, promotions and on-site merchandising for key US and International Retailer dot coms. Reporting to the North America Head of Sales, this role is responsible for managing and driving the online retail sales growth for Juice Beauty across multiple retailers both domestically and internationally. The role, based out of Petaluma, California, may possibly be remote or a hybrid given Covid. Specific duties of this role include but are not limited to:
FUNCTIONS, ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Marketing Strategy: - Create and support the online marketing strategy across retailer.com and own site wide marketing campaigns, sample programs, offers, merchandising and product launches,
- Partner with Headquarter Regionals, to align on account top line strategy
- Partner closely with Supply Chain Operations in planning and forecasting for stock lifts for Retailer promotions
• Negotiation for best exposure: Responsible for negotiating strong branded support with retailer partners, including marketing, merchandising and site exposure, Eblasts, in support of product launches, key gifting timeframes and retailer specific high-volume moments
• Merchandising: - Manage consistency of brand for product pages, banners and copy with corporate marketing setting the overall theme and creating assets and then deploying them effectively and on a timely basis.
- Monitor product assortment once live on retailer platforms to ensure they are correctly set up.
- Ongoing monitoring of copy and visual assets ensuring the most up to date images and copy are utilized.
• Analysis and Reporting: - Collect, organize, and analyze data on performance of all retailer programming, offers, throughout the year reporting to the executive management team on a quarterly basis.
- Perform analysis on product selling to aid in merchandising strategy
• Search: Monitor on-site searchability and exposure opportunities to ensure products are found and consumers are given the best possible user experience Retailers:
- North America Channel: Ulta.com, Sephora.ca, Bloomingdales.com, Pharmaca.com, Credo.com - International Channel: Sephora.hk, Mecca.au, Douglas,
KNOWLEDGE / ATTITUDES / SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Digitally savvy.
• 2-5+ years Digital, Sales/eCommerce, Marketing experience preferred.
• Aptitude for learning quickly and taking on new challenges.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be well versed in Excel and PowerPoint and technically savvy
• Creative problem solver, thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Attention to detail and work well with cross functional teams.
• Strong understanding of media data/research sources.
• Strong Partnership with retailer dotcoms.
• Significant experience and a proven track record of executing digital communication strategies (Programmatic and Display Ads) and tracking ROI analysis as a result.
• Experience with multiple US and international retailers (preferred experience with ULTA, Sephora, Mecca) and/or DTC
• Familiar with Criteo, Bazaarvoice
• Positive attitude and demonstrates a high level of maturity and presence You are generally an awesome human that values kindness, curiosity, and intelligence!