Job descriptionOur client is looking for an eCommerce Account Coordinator to join their team to manage dropship and ecommerce accounts.
Onsite 5 days per week in Irvine
Full time / direct hire
$60-$70k depending on experience
Our client is a leading consumer goods design, development, sourcing, and logistics company serving major retailers and brands around the world.
The primary goal of an eCommerce Coordinator is to facilitate the profitable growth of our business in all product categories, strengthen relationships within their respective accounts and provide administrative and analytical support across eCommerce Team. The eCommerce Coordinator must work closely with internal and external teams to support execution of the company’s objectives.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- ECommerce Experience and the ability to manage at least one of these accounts - Walmart, Wayfair, Target, Office Depot, Staples, Overstock, Amazon is required for this job.
- In-depth knowledge of ecommerce vendor portals is essential for this job.
- Advanced Excel skills are a must-have for this position.
- The candidate should have excellent email management skills reading, responding, and actioning on 100+ daily emails and be able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional departments in different time zones.
- Capable of managing 500+ SKUs for each account and handling 3-4 accounts simultaneously.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 3 years of Dropship
- High business acumen is a prerequisite for this job.
- 1-4 years of experience in a sales or analytics role preferred
- Previous eCommerce experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills, with particular emphasis on Excel
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills
- Must have positive and energetic attitude, with willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous, with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams and management
• 401(k) + 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance