Salon Sales Account Executive
Please note this role can be based in either the Charlotte or Atlanta area
Our client is pioneering the next generation technology in haircare and is growing rapidly. Backed by a seasoned team, they are looking for an experienced person in the beauty industry to deliver results. Dedicated to the professional salon industry, if you love to build strong relationships, open new doors, grow existing accounts and educate stylists we want to hear from you!
As a Salon Sales Account Executive your primary objective will be promoting and selling hair care to salon owners and beauty industry professionals. Our brand enjoys an established and esteemed reputation among customers. The ideal candidate will develop the maximum sales potential of new and existing professional salon accounts while increasing market share by developing business plans and implementing specific campaigns to reach or exceed sales goals.
This position reports directly to the Director of National and Strategic Accounts to meet or exceed sales goals set forth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives including goal obtainment on the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the defined geographical territory and all assigned accounts.
- Work with existing salon management to create business plans to achieve growth for the business.
- Regularly communicate with Dir of Sales (in person and via the phone) to effectively promote the purchase, sell-through and support of promotions and programs.
- Actively prospect and generate leads through various channels, including cold calling, networking events, online platforms, and referrals that result in new accounts.
- Conduct in-person meetings, presentations, and product demonstrations to highlight the benefits and features of our hair care products.
- Actively participates in salon events, which may include nights and weekends occasionally.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop sales strategies, promotional materials, and campaigns to enhance brand awareness and increase product adoption.
- Maintain detailed records of sales activities, customer interactions, and follow-up tasks.
- Monitors and evaluates the sales activities and products of competitors’ brands.
- Consistently monitor salon purchases and sales out while developing individual business plans for maximum success.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets and quotas on a consistent basis.
- 3+ years of regional salon sales experience.
- Existing network of salons.
- Ability to travel 80% of the time.
- Must own or be able to obtain a car.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong passion for selling and eagerness to grow new business.
- Located in Chicago area or major Midwest city.
- Eager to join a fast-growing startup haircare brand.
- Able to lift boxes approx. 25 lbs.