Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Email Developer Overview:
As the Email Developer, you will be responsible for creating all email deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You will also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
Email Developer Responsibilities:
• Develop all email deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals and present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends and provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability and resolve any front-end issues efficiently and accurately
Email Developer Qualifications:
• 2+ years proven email development experience
• SFMC certified
• Ability to implement visual strategies and design responsive and as mobile-first user interfaces
• Strong experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, HTML, and CSS
• Work with PSD or XE files