Job descriptionGlobal Fashion Brand in the professional work space is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to join their team! You will be working across apparel, footwear, and accessories brands assisting CRM strategies such as email and loyalty initiatives.
• Assist with managing email marketing campaigns from end to end - audience segmentation, deployment, A/B testing
• Create creative briefs, email QA, reporting, performance recaps (ad hoc and email journeys + SMS),
• Recommend A/B testing strategies to optimize campaigns and program
• Develop and recommend email best practices and learnings to continually improve results
• Manage multiple projects across brands simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
• Stay up to date with email, SMS and industry best practices
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related experience.
• 1-2 years of experience in the Marketing or related field
• ESP experience Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a bonus!
Hybrid Schedule- 1x a week in office located in Santa Monica
Send your resume today!