As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for executing email campaigns.
- Oversee daily email operations, coordinate email design, production and QA process to ensure emails are accurate and deployed.
- Manage email calendars/roadmap and project schedules.
- Update both internal and external email status documents on a daily basis.
- Lead email creative kickoffs by taking internal teams through the brief.
- Manage requests for email deliverables, gather all requirements and project manage completion.
- Manage feedback from client effectively, communicating clear feedback on all email projects to our teams.
- Work directly with the creative and development teams to recommend and execute A/B tests in subject lines, creative and copy tests to improve open-rates, click-through rates and conversion.
- Partner with CRM team to deploy emails and monitor deliverability success and issues.
- Partner with CRM team on segmentation and testing, to deploy emails that meet business goals and email best practices.
- Work directly with the client to gather relevant email links and translations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of work experience.
- Must be extremely well organized and be a strong problem solver.
- Self-motivated with good initiative.
- Experience meeting multiple deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.