Client Overview - Luxury Interior Design & Home
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient destination.
Email Marketing Specialist Overview:
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing email marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for working with various teams to implement, deploy, and track campaign performance.
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
• Create campaign components, such as distribution databases, data segmentation rules, campaign documents, forms, and reports
• Manage HTML documents and email databases, develop campaigns using built-in features of the messaging application, and launch live email campaigns
• Produce and analyze performance data, develop reports, and ensure distribution to necessary team leads in specified timeframes
• Maintain email calendars with accurate dates and email content, including scheduling data transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide innovative recommendations to drive business across digital messaging channels
Email Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven email marketing experience
• Must have experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud, email coding required; HTML & CSSExcellent project management and org
• Google Analytics required
Corte Madera, CA 94925