Location: Indianapolis and San Francisco
Our Employee Success Shared Services (People Service and Operations) group is not your typical HR Shared Services team. We meet the needs of our employees head on through collaborative, innovative and social initiatives. Our team focuses on the employee experience and fulfilling the experience using our own trusted Customer Success Platform that we deliver to our external customers. The People Advisor provides performance management support, within a Tier1/ 2 Shared Employee Benefits function. Leverages practices and processes to ensure consistent application of the leave of absence process and ensures alignment to company policies and procedures while remaining true to our culture.
· Act as the first point of contact for Return to the Office questions, Contact Tracing, and other employee need programs.
· Interpret and apply understanding of company's policies and practices, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, and clarification for employees.
· Leverage Concierge knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for Leave of Absence -related matters to aide in Tier 0 and Tier 1 resolution
· Consults with RTO team and other People Services and Operations departments, Payroll, ESBPs, legal counsel, as necessary.
· Track, report and analyze case trends utilizing Service Cloud, a technology-based case management system.
· Manage or participate on special projects/programs requiring Benefit department stakeholder input.
· Evangelist of continued adoption of the shared services Tier 1/2 RTO model.
· Maintains a high level of confidentiality in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in human resources, including shared services experience.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
. Good to have - bi-lingual: Japanese – English
. Flexible Schedule- Overlap with India time required on few days
· Prior experience with working in a centralized Shared Services or human resource function preferred.
· Ability to build, develop, implement and engage in new service delivery approaches
· Demonstrated ability to navigate successfully within ambiguity, multiple priorities and a constantly changing environment.
· Adept understanding of client motivations and business pain points; leverages inputs to influence business decisions,
· Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably in a high growth technology company.
· Ability to make decisions guided by policies, practices, procedures and business plan.
· Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve delivery of services
· Works independently and collaboratively; receives moderate guidance on day-to-day work and deliverables.