Job descriptionTitle: Experiential Project Manager
Our client is a creative agency that drives immersive experiences through AI, machine learning, augmented reality and experiential activations. They are currently looking to hire a witty Experiential Project Manager experienced with agency and event operations to work on their experiential activations.
Location: NYC (3 days in office)
Hours per week: 40 hours
Budget: $40-55/hr and $100-130k (temp to perm hire)
- Understand the scope of work for the managed project
- Lead project management efforts for both internal and external interactive/development projects
- Schedule, estimate, and drive progress of the projects
- Develop task lists and work breakdown structure for projects
- Identify and mitigate potential issues that could prevent successful launch/delivery
- Resolve blockers by obtaining necessary assets and decisions across departments, disciplines, stakeholders, and teams
- Provide strategic and creative solutions to address challenges proactively
- Communicate effectively with teams and clients
- Serve as a main point of contact for account teams
- Collaborate on content, creative development, and campaign rollout across various channels
- Collect and organize all relevant information associated with each project
- Coordinate with outside vendors if needed
- Track project health throughout each phase
- Provide final reporting, insights, and recommendations
- Assist on projects when needed
- Schedule meetings/milestones
- Work on RFP responses
- Work through location, talent scouting
- Be onsite at events to ensure quality
-Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience.
-Minimum of 3 years' experience in a digital media environment.
-Dynamic personality able to effectively engage various audiences.
-Proven understanding of digital media terminology & industry trends.
-Great communication & presentation skills. Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel & PowerPoint.
Please apply with your most recent resume.