Job descriptionFashion Advisor
Our client is looking for a Fashion Advisor with a passion for client service and an expertise in fashion. The Fashion Advisor will play a crucial role of consistently providing a superior level of service to clients, while increasing client conversion and retention, to drive business revenue, and inspire brand loyalty. The Fashion Advisor will work alongside a diverse sales-team, and report to the Boutique’s leadership.
- Lead the development of new customers, converting walk-in traffic to clients and brand ambassadors by creating energy, excitement and desire around the product and brand
- Optimize the client experience through providing clients with prompt, professional, warm and courteous service
- Build genuine relationships with clients through thoughtful and consistent outreach
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed client expectations
- Take in repairs and maintain consistent follow up with clients regarding repairs and alterations
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays