Account Executive (Specialty Store)
Our client is a renowned Contemporary knitwear Wholesale Brand Seeking A new Fashion Account Executive to Focus On Specialty Accounts. Must-Have Specialty account Experience.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include managing the business for current and target accounts with primary focus on developing specialty / boutique stores and ecommerce accounts. Identify brand appropriate sales opportunities and actively prospect new business. Analyze on-orders and sales statistics to determine growth potential, customers' needs, and target opportunities. Implement strategy and achieve sales plan. Coordinate sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company. Travel opportunities to trade shows, Trunkshow and new target markets. Present line to buyers for all markets.
Qualifications include 3-5 years of apparel sales / industry experience.
Experience and knowledge of the specialty domestic market.
- · Drive sales using an array of prospecting activities including cold calling, customer referrals and partner relationships
- · Work closely with Marketing & your team members to target key clients
- · Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
- · Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how a client can maximize license to drive business benefits
- · Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- · Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies
- · Retain customer base
- Coterie, interacting with regional sales reps, possibly some travel to those regions such as Dallas, might have to drive to a store, sales calls/zooms.
- Northeast and mid Atlantic relationships a plus. This is a pure specialty store opportunity. Dotcoms also fall into specialty - Anthro, Saks, Neimans. Interactions with design, production, big team vibe in the office.
Account Executive Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
· Has experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
· Solid foundation in account management, radiation and pipelining