Senior Manager of Entertainment Brand Solutions Overview
Our client is seeking an experienced professional to lead the business strategy and activation for advertiser solutions tied to Daytime and Syndication programming. This role is based in NYC and we be on site 3 days/ week.
Senior Manager of Entertainment Brand Solutions Responsibilities
- Manage development and execution of cross-platform (linear, digital, social, streaming etc.) solutions against Daytime/Syndication programming.
- Responsible for ensuring project elements are delivering across all platforms.
- Oversee all post production to ensure content launches properly.
- Identify and execute on new social innovations that drive revenue.
- Collaborate with the Entertainment Brand Solutions Specials team on sales strategy and partnership packaging and positioning.
- Helps drive strategy and the revenue performance of the Daytime/Syndication content area.
- Helps develop and execute department/division strategy and objectives to team and specialty area(s).
- Assist in the development of new or innovative solutions around the Daytime/Syndication branded content area.
- Implement an enterprise wide perspective into specific team functions and objectives
Senior Manager of Entertainment Brand Solutions Qualifications
- 6-8 years of marketing, sponsorship, promotion, branded entertainment and/or media at a network, cable, promotional/media agency or entertainment studio.
- Past experience managing one or more employees.
- Past experience driving revenue across all platforms.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills. Presentation and pitching experience.
- Experience collaborating with senior level executives.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment.
- Expertise in project management/execution with multi-tasking abilities.
- Fully proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote, Google Docs/Sheets