Job descriptionFreelance Sleepwear Designer
Client Overview: Our client is the top retailer of the world's best bras, panties, and lingerie also offering clothing from sleepwear and sportswear to beauty and swim.
Designer Overview: Individual contributor position responsible for assisting in creating product designs and for achieving the style, appearance and fit characteristics of new products and improvements in existing products.
- Works under close direction. Often is assigned tasks rather than full responsibility for product line.
- Assist with original concept development.
- Assists in identifying key color, fabric, prints, patterns and materials.
- Shops retail stores for trend inspiration.
- Partners closely with Technical Design to insure correct fit and/or function and look of prototypes.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years design experience.
- Ability to work on site in hybrid environment.