Social Media Content Creator Overview
Our client, a D2C CPG/ wellness brand is seeking a Content Creator to help develop and grow their owned communications including their social media presence across new and existing platforms and monthly newsletters. The Content Creator will have a desire to create new content trends and know how to apply their creativity and passion to other Marketing team projects and initiatives.
Social Media Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Develop compelling visual content (photography, video and curation) for new and existing products, email, social, influencers, and more.
- Constantly come up out-of-the-box ideas as a producer of engaging, relatable content.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel across all communication channels per brand guidelines.
- Closely collaborate with creative, marketing, and digital teams to deliver on-brief work.
- Partner closely with the brand copywriters and designers on the team to ensure coherence of vision across design and copy for high-level campaigns and micro content.
Social Content Creator Qualifications:
- 2-3 years in a fast-paced environment being the creator of successful, innovative social content.
- Experience creating visual assets through Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere a must), photography and videography.
- Eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social first content.
- General knowledge of Internet & Pop culture and cultural trends to inspire content.