Job descriptionFreelance US Marketing Manager (Luxury Beauty) Overview
This position is the champion of 2 luxury beauty brands within the US market.
Freelance US Marketing Manager (Luxury Beauty) Responsibilities
- Identification and implementation of a US specific brand strategy and annual brand plans
- Responsible for brand development, analyses & reporting, initiatives, and recommendations.
- Liaise with field to develop and produce market needs.
- Analyze sales results continuously to ensure that resources are focused on achieving company objectives.
- Manage marketing budgets and monitor monthly spending
- Oversee development and implementation of seasonal retailer presentations.
- In charge of special event conceptualization, development and execution.
- Work closely with Global Headquarters to develop marketing plans and support tools that meet the needs of the US market.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a concentration in Marketing.
- Minimum of five years of beauty related experience, preferably in the luxury arena.
- Knowledge of the US fragrance luxury environment is a plus.
- Strong multi-tasking, planning/organizing, analytical & problem-solving skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet fluctuating deadlines, and easily adapts to change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.