We’re a relationship-focused Digital Creative Agency specializing in beauty, luxury and lifestyle markets.
In this role, you will be the lead in making a wide range of projects happen including shoots, live-streams, in-person events, out of home projects and more. You will spot creative opportunities and make sure they are commercially viable, collaborating from ideation and budgeting, to production and optimization. You will make sure projects are delivered on time, on budget, on strategy and to the highest standards.
- The pre-planning, budgeting, production and execution of a wide range of experiences, events, OOH, media assets to support the business internal needs and external clients and stakeholders.
- Sourcing and contracting third parties when external services and professionals need to be hired
- Identifying and helping bring to the business innovative and new production techniques.
- Work with internal teams, vendors, talents and clients to successfully execute complex programs in a positive and collaborative environment.
- Experience in directing talent, shoots and live experiences is preferable.
- 6+ years production experience in-house and/or in a creative agency environment.
- Experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports and with above-the-line talent and managing production teams.
- Experience in all parts of the production lifecycle from concept to execution.
- Curiosity, flexibility and creativity, being open to think outside the box and adjust scope and timelines last minute.
- Ability to find, negotiate with and manage local resources.
- Open to travel across US or internationally if required for specific projects.
- Experience generating ideas that generate strong results for reach and engagement, even if under strict budgets and deadlines.