Our client is a Creative agency focused on creating brand experiences people love and want to share. They believe that the most innovative and effective creative thrives when people from all backgrounds and walks of life are included.
Managing Director Overview:
As the General Manager you are responsible for managing client relationships and the profitability of the agency. You are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the agency in order to deliver high quality services, while concentrating on building partnerships. The General Manager possesses the leadership attributes required to successfully manage both the team and client relationships.
Managing Director Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and manage expenses with full P&L responsibility
- Ensure that the paid media team is deploying best in class strategy and execution of campaigns
- Aggressively test to improve ROI and achieve desired results
- Develop a rapid understanding of client needs
- Manage complex budgets and provide internal forecasting updates to drive ongoing planning
- Lead and develop new marketing programs; collaborate with sales and other business leaders to drive growth
- Set business unit’s goals and objectives – develop relevant key performance metrics for all roles to meet and exceed targets
- Improve customer retention by implementing a highly effective customer contact process focusing on key measurable touch points
- Create an exceptional customer experience
- Develop, lead, and inspire the team including recruiting, on-boarding, coaching, and overall performance management.
- Create an engaging working environment for team members to be excited to perform their duties every day.
Managing Director Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of experience effectively leading high-performing marketing teams
- Extensive experience driving excellent return on investment for clients using superior marketing and technology solutions.
- Proven ability to grow and lead cross-functional teams (paid search, SEO, creative, development, analytics)
- Comprehensive knowledge of email, paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, video and mobile.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills and a passion for developing and retaining high performing clients.