Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportswear brand based in Portland, OR to help them find a Global Apparel Operations Manager to join their team in this hybrid role. This is a 12 month contract, with potential to extend or turn into a full-time position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
As a Global Apparel Operations Manager you will be a key player in helping product merch and development teams be agile, quick, and nimble. You'll collaborate with business partners to discover and improve processes and tools throughout the apparel organization. Furthermore, you will help execute and document new and existing tools. You will provide functional leads with relevant information by staying in close contact with operations teams, ensuring all updates to calendar and code are translated and socialized to the team.
You will identify issues and opportunities to improve our internal processes, establish best practices, work with cross-functional stakeholders to drive change, and ensure follow through on the execution of plans. You’ll also ensure consistency, documentation, and standardization across our landscape when appropriate.
• Product Creation Calendar Maintenance
• Product Creation Scorecard Maintenance.
• Execute existing report portfolio and deliver to the business through various communication portals. Ability to showcase in simple, relevant and impactful ways.
• Create training, procedural and system documentation and facilitate as needed.
• Help develop a detailed project plans (scope, resources, timeline, quality, and risk) for operational projects and successfully deliver key projects in collaboration with cross functional teams on time.
• Train teams to interpret business data/analytics to be actionable
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or Forecasting related discipline
• 2 additional years’ experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
• Team player / able to work with a wide array of stakeholders
• Strong information seeking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to identify opportunities to improve productivity
• Business acumen to learn new business processes and understand operations
• Ability to adjust priorities in an ambiguous environment and mange time wisely in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Analytical, creative, and innovative approaches to solving problems independently in ambiguous situations with limited direction
• Documentation skills
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and or Keynote, Miro a plus
• Data visualization – charts, graphs – Tableau knowledge a plus