Our company is a full service commercial property brokerage company located in downtown San Francisco. Our boutique firm, of seven real estate professionals, provides innovative, strategic financial advisory and negotiation services with a particular focus on helping owners maximize their returns on their assets and finding tenants and buyers of commercial real estate property that suits their requirements. Our firm generates fees or commissions by selling or leasing commercial real estate.
• Entry Level / Post Graduate Position
• Strong performance in Bachelor's degree program desired
• BA/BS in something. Journalism, Communications, and Marketing would be the typical ones you'd see here.
• No desire to become a real estate broker or agent
• Desire to find a job/position you plan to stick with
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Exceptional English written, copy editing and oral communication skills.
• Basic HTML coding ability would be preferred
• Passionate about internet marketing and learning about all commercial real estate online marketing platforms
• Be able to take direction and a capacity for independent initiative
• Extreme attention to detail
• Energetic – We are young and energetic and would like you to be too
• Be organized, detail-oriented, and well informed. You should be prepared to track down hard-to-find information, juggle deadlines, and take on a variety of challenges.
• Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
• Proactive, take-charge attitude
• Proven multi-tasking ability
• Experience in a start-up or small-company environment a plus