Job descriptionOur Client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their creative team, centered around their luxury product.
• Generate on-brand, engaging shop-able content for all digital platforms, and other various omni-channel touchpoints (including direct mail, retail signage, etc)
• Design eye-catching email layouts that lead to higher levels of engagement and increased click-through rates, as well as sales growth where possible
• Concept and create engaging motion graphics for social, web, and email channels
• Ad hoc projects as needed related to advertising and marketing development responsibilities
• Knowledge of print design to assist in creation of direct mailers, retail graphics, invitations, corporate stationery, hangtags and business cards, in store and promotional packaging
• Produce a wide range of innovative, user-focused solutions that are multi-faceted and incorporate all the elements of a great experience whilst conforming to style guidelines.
• Take ownership of projects including everything from concept to creation. Explore unique creative solutions across a wide range of visual techniques including design, animation, gifs and photography.
• Use sophisticated typography with an understanding of its relevance, constantly thinking of ways to make it elevated, and unique to the social platform experience. Bring a fresh graphic approach that speaks to the ethos of the brand.
• Ensure that work is produced to a high quality, with a consistent clear design, adhering to the Brahmin brand aesthetic. Maintaining and elevating brand positioning with quality design standards.
• Communicate status of projects regularly to the Associate Art Director, E-comm and Marketing teams.
• Ability to prioritize in a high-volume project calendar in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
• 3+ years’ experience in a high volume, deadline-driven environment: fashion industry experience required
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design is required
• Proven depth of experience in design/social/digital represented by a portfolio of work
• Experience concepting and creating engaging motion graphics for digital marketing channels
• Strong command of graphics, typography, layout, form and color
• Proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign
• Experience in motion graphics and animation, social and/or digital specific
• Firm understanding of all relevant social media platforms, as well as current trends in the landscape
• Pro-active, idea driven with bundles of initiative and follow through
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills, deadline driven
• Can-do disposition and a team player