Job descriptionTiming: Start within 1-2 weeks
Duration: At least 2-3 months, potential for extension and/or contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40+
Pay rate: $30-32/hr DOE
Location: Fully remote, but hybrid onsite Tues/Wed/Thurs strongly preferred in Broomfield, CO or Pearl River, NY
One of our interior design manufacturing clients is looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to join their in-house creative team for a short-term role.
This Graphic Designer will be working directly with the team's Design Director to handle design/production for a wide range of print and digital assets including basic video and motion graphics.
The Graphic Designer must have a strong online portfolio showcasing versatile design ability and strong eye for typography, layout, design execution.
Ideal Graphic Designer candidates will have:
- BA degree in Advertising, Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years of experience in an advertising, marketing or in-house agency, or in a similar role
- Strong design portfolio showcasing design ability and relevant samples
- Familiar with the interior design, high-end luxury goods, or window fashion industry; requisite design style/aesthetic
- Experience handling graphic design for variety of assets including web/digital, websites, print, B2B/B2C marketing materials, sample books, etc.
- Ability to review strategic creative briefs and work closely with copywriters, art directors, account/project managers, etc. to develop concepts and execute designs/layouts in line with marketing objectives.
- Fully proficient with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to articulate and present creative concepts, proofread copy, check spelling/grammar.
- Ability to establish strong relationships across departments and an understanding of client needs, the consumer experience, marketing strategy and operational capabilities.
Nice to have:
- Basic video editing and/or motion graphics experience, familiar with transitions, animation, and dynamic design interaction
- Proficient with iMovie, Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects
- Experience attending press checks, working with print vendors and print production specialists
**Computer will be provided
***Eligible for freelancer benefits through 24 Seven after 60 days