Job descriptionOur client, a Tech Company, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team. You will be working on 360 marketing campaigns and must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite! This will start ASAP, will be fully remote but you must work PST hours. This will be an ongoing freelance assignment with the potential to convert to full time for the right candidate.
• Competent and comfortable concepting independently as well as teaming with a writing partner and other creatives to create work and tell stories that make our brand more meaningful to a broader audience.
• Creation of all kinds of digital creative including social, video and banners, email, CRM, homepage and web pages, whitepapers, datasheets, solution briefs, case studies, eBooks, reports and more.
• Work closely with copy editors to efficiently implement client and copy edit’s changes.
• Communicate with and troubleshoot client needs from start to finish.
• Update and archive assets on project management tools such as Workfront.
• Adept at working in a fast-paced environment while generating original creative solutions.
• Work closely with clients as a creative partner. In meetings, presentation, on production etc.
• Help guide external production resources as well as work with our internal ones.
• Help build our Creative Team culture and our already great reputation in the company as a team that is always willing to help and provide solutions to our internal partners.
• 3-8 years’ experience at an ad agency, design studio or in-house design department; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud, with experience using apps such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Figma
• Good familiarity using Gsuite apps such as Docs, Slides, and Sheets, as well as experience with Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
• Strong understanding of project management tools, Workfront experience is a huge plus
• Ability to take on a project from start to finish and deliver a quality product
• Strong multitasking and time management skills
• Cross collaboration with other team members
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with clients, editors, and producers to complete projects
• Strong understanding of graphic design principles, methods and practices, as well as all phases of design, production, and delivery for email, display, web, video and print marketing/corporate materials
• Excellent visual design skills, sense of typography, attention to detail, and ability to adhere to brand guidelines and keep brand guidelines up-to-date
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Team player who can also work independently
• Can take clear direction and feedback
Send your resume today!