Job descriptionOur client, a major entertainment company in Burbank is looking for a Key Art Designer to join their team.
Full time hours
Hybrid in Burbank - 3 days onsite, 2 days WFH
18 month assignment, potential to extend or convert
Must be vaccinated
Rate: $43-$53/hr (DOE)
You’re a seasoned creative who solves problems through design. You are a team player and outstanding communicator. You can access workload and delegate accordingly. You have a deep understanding and passion for Gen Z and Millennial culture. The primary focus of the Senior Graphic Designer will be developing series key art and photography galleries with agencies and internal resources.
As the Sr Designer, you’ll solve creative problems through design. You’re a big picture thinker who can concept and work with agency partners to create innovative key art that demands attention. You’ll work closely with not only the CD of Branding + Design but also with the Series Creative Directors along with the key art producer on the team.
This role is a hands-on design role, being a lead designer for the team you will be responsible for reviewing, noting and pushing the work.
· Art direct and lead the execution of all series, brand, and stunt key art and supporting OOH and social marketing assets.
· Art direct and lead gallery ideation for social and press.
· Responsible for the layout & mechanicals of Marketing/Creative materials with an in-depth understanding of how to translate key art into assets that live in a multi-platform world (print/digital/social)
· Lead creation of Keynote presentations.
· Portfolio submitted along with resume
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer in the entertainment field, specializing in key art.
· High level experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) in a Mac environment with attention to detail
· Experience designing in Keynote
· Proven understanding of print & digital design production
· Able to prioritize project workflow, multitask and work under tight deadlines
· Team player with a professional, positive personality
· Strong design skills with a high level of attention to detail
· Strong communication skills