Location: Orlando, Florida
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee the design efforts of the creative team, reviewing work, providing feedback and constructive criticism often under strict and aggressive timelines.
- Must employ a client-first philosophy, understanding every detail from budgets to timelines.
- Guide the team through mentorship and skill development.
- Oversee creative ideas are executed flawlessly.
- Embrace our team structure, drive a culture of teamwork, and be a champion for our company values on the creative team.
- Work closely with Creative Director to formulate Creative Direction through all phases
- Inspire and support the creative teams throughout development with clear direction, concise feedback and patient mentorship.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines - setting an infectious standard for the team they supervise.
Design & Collaborate
- Demonstrate strong type skills, with proven experience in custom logotypes. Experience in typeface creation is a plus.
- Collaborate with content writers to originate innovative, creative ideas quickly, on (often) limited budgets and stringent deadlines.
- High attention to how campaign messages succeed on digital platforms (Digital, Print, Experiential, Branded Content, Social, Video and Web).
- Communicate conceptual ideas in an effective manner. Convey big ideas into effective creative for designers.
- Demonstrate a consistent ability to communicate a client's story, brand and ideas, as well as being able to present, explain and overcome objections for your creations to the creative team and Creative Director.
- Design best-in-class, original creative including concepts, design, photography and video.
Present & Support Client’s Work
- Present concepts and designs to clients and internal teams in an impactful way.
- Set a standard for design presentation.
- Demonstrate ability to design and advocate from the user’s perspective.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of production techniques, options, budget and timing ramifications.
Stay Current & Reliable
- Be a self-starter and quick learner, with the ability to deliver work on time and within scope.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign and any new or emerging technologies.
- Ability to work independently while also collaborating in a team environment. A proven record of being a team player is a must.
- Be open-minded, willing to try new things and have the curiosity needed to constantly evolve your talents.
- Ability to take creative direction, client feedback and implement across a range of deliverables.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- An outstanding portfolio of work, delineating skills and experience as a designer and creative lead
- 5-7+ years designing in an agency setting for web and print.
- Experience as a leader in an agency environment
- An obsessive attention to detail that manifests in design
- A track record of project and client success
- Experience in a fast-paced, agency environment
- Experience building teams that motivate each other and drive one another to create even better work
- An ability to organize and create compelling presentations with high-impact visuals