Job descriptionOur client, a Production Studio, is looking for a Head of Content Operations to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire and onsite 5 days a week in Encino. Any experience with creator management is preferred!
· As a Director of Operations/Content include creating an editorial mission, vision, and voice, and developing and implementing editorial strategies.
· You will align content and business goals, while supervising staff and budgets.
· You will generate ideas and concepts, and oversee the planning and production.
· You develop new business opportunities that allow you to monetize, expand, and promote your content.
· Develop enhanced content strategy with a clear focus on community engagement and potential lead generation initiatives
· Work cross-functionally on content creation and direction
· Optimize all channels by focusing on data-driven strategy
· Lead key content projects that align with the overall brand voice, vision, and mission to connect with target audience
· Optimize content for SEO to increase prospective conversions through improved rankings and increased engagement Content Manager
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 6-8 years of prior content management and execution experience
· Proven content creation capabilities
· Strong understanding of static and video social channels
· Clear communicator (both written & verbal) with strong attention to detail