Our client, a start-up in the FinTech space, is seeking a Head of Growth Marketing to join their team.
Head of Growth Marketing Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the founders to lead customer acquisition, adoption, retention, and re-activation across both paid and organic channels.
- Own strategy and execution for the growth marketing function from end-to-end, including setting goals, managing a budget and prioritizing initiatives.
- Run experiments and provide data-driven, analytically rigorous insights to test different channels and iterate on our marketing strategy.
- Execute across multiple marketing channels, including organic / content, email campaigns, referrals, affiliate, performance channels, and others.
- Work closely with the product and customer support teams to improve conversion across the funnel.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies as needed.
- Recruit, manage, and lead a team of high-performing growth marketers.
Head of Growth Marketing Qualifications:
- 8+ years of marketing and growth experience, with a track record of building and scaling high-performing customer acquisition machines from the ground up.
- Deep understanding of funnel optimization, with the ability to run analytically-rigorous experiments and make objective data-driven decisions.
- Experience with growth marketing for a product with a complex GTM and a multi-step user journey.
- Experience recruiting, leading, and managing a high-performing growth marketing team.
- Ability to balance high-level strategy with hands-on execution when necessary.