Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client to help them find an HR Generalist for this hybrid position based in Boston, MA. This is a 5 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Top Skills: HR Generalist Background, Critical Thinking and Performance Management.
- Monitors the pulse and health of the business; assesses systemic organizational needs of the business; creates local action plans to address and facilitates change and transition management initiatives
- Provides insights on functional depth of talent; country succession planning; resource forecasting; executive coaching
- Delivers territory specific strategies that drive intended business results.
- Provides coaching to Sr. leadership to enable high performing teams.
- Stewards data accuracy Broker HR Direct and COE Services
- Handles escalations from HR Direct or ER to resolve client queries and issues as appropriate; in international markets, may manage Employee Relations investigations, which may involve interfacing with Works Councils or Unions Manages employee mutual agreements
- Conducts DTC in-store visits and manages market store openings and closures (DTC only)
- HR background with exposure/experience in all aspects of HR including: organizational design and development, performance/compensation management; employee relations; training and development; succession planning and recruiting/selection.
- Proven ability to work with, inspire and create consensus with a group to cooperatively achieve a common goal.
- Experience supporting large-scale organizational change. Organization awareness; perceptive in interpreting interactions among individuals and groups within the matrix structure.
- Organizational diagnostic skills.
- Good written and oral presentation/communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates high level of ability to be confidential with sensitive information.