WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven HR Generalist to assist our HR Department . The HR Generalist will provide support in enhancing business performance and meet strategic business objectives through organization design, learning and development, performance management, and career and succession planning.
• Identify and share insights to Director regarding issues and themes in the business to proactively drive the employee life cycle.
• Uses and analyzes data to make business cases for needs with local and regional leadership.
• Interprets and evolves policy and processes to support a fair, positive, productive work environment.
• Assist in developing and executing action plans (talent acquisition, succession planning, etc.) to achieve local business goals and objectives.
• Ability to identify and provide insights to Director across employee life cycle (local competitors, employee relations issues).
• Work collaboratively with the Shared Services team to maintain understanding of HR systems, processes, policies and practices. Align and educate managers to ensure compliance.
Talent Acquisition and Development
• Lead talent selection process for key roles/doors.
• Assist In the talent planning process for North America and help guide talent development across the market.
• Coaches’ leaders on developing their teams and handling employee relations.
• Develop local approach for needs analysis and attracting top retail talent with emphasis on priority doors.
• Demonstrates success in managing employee relations issues
• Support and help conduct investigations and hearings.
• Provide advice and coaching to managers
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation (across states) and regulatory factors
• Maintains a pulse on employee engagement through frequent market visits and ongoing dialogue with employees.
• Serves as employee advocate and ensures the voice of the employee is considered in all decisions.
• Leverage insights from exit/engagement surveys to address turnover themes and opportunities.
• Acts as an agent of change and steward of culture in all transformational initiatives.
• Position requires minimum 5+ year’s related experience in Human Resources
• Extensive experience and demonstrated success in Field/Retail HR
• Natural relationship builder with strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize workload and demonstrate agility in decision making
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory factors including relevant employment laws.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity & confidential information
• Ability to learn new systems & processes
• Ability to act as local geographical expert on the retail marketplace
• Ability to understand business P&L and key business drivers within retail