- Establish strong cross-functional relationships to fully understand the business and factors of success in the industry.
- In support of larger HR initiatives, work with business units and HR personnel to develop relevant HR metrics.
- Trains and mentors less experienced staff, serves as a central point of contact for other HR functions in supporting their measurement efforts.
- Create regular and ad hoc reports based on selected metrics that are in support of higher level analysis and strategic objectives.
- Presents analysis to key stakeholders and demonstrates the implications of the trends on the business.
- Identify reporting requirements, assess appropriate resources and delegate/manage as needed.
- 5-7 years of data analysis and reporting required.
- 1-3 years of HR experience preferred. Ability to generate relevant metrics to further business and HR strategic initiatives and priorities.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and identify key trends.
- Ability to present data in a logical and concise manner for a majority of levels in the organization.
- Ability to explain data and metrics to a non- technical audience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service, multi-tasking, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of metrics, data, and business intelligence strategies.
- Advanced Excel knowledge required.