Title: Human Business Partner - Director
You will have the incredible opportunity to make a significant impact in the business development and growth of a company’s core brand. You will be responsible for driving the global agenda of the brand, leading key strategic projects, maintaining key relationships, and supporting launches.
You will lead the company’s team of Brand Managers and ABMs, partnering closely with local teams and collaborating with cross-functional partners such as R&D, Finance, etc. The ideal candidate will be outcome and results driven with an understanding of innovation strategy and powerful storytelling skills to convey the brand’s message in the most compelling manner.
· Lead charge in the strategic plan for the brand’s key goals, and establish optimal strategy, program structures, operating principles, and rules of engagement.
· Be a leader that spearheads and inspires bold creative work in your team and across departments.
· Design innovation strategy and roadmap across the brand by creating focused growth and strategy plans.
· Understand of the USA retail landscape, customer dynamics, media landscape, and strategize on how to win the marketplace.
· Lead the brand’s sustainable living purpose through innovative projects that deliver best-in-class consumer and customer relevant mixes.
· Develop brand engagement plans, including the evolution of the brand communication idea and architecture.
· Lead the development of key brand communications.
· Create brand engagement through consumer journey and design best seller product experiences.
· Expand partner network by developing, building, and sustaining partner relationships at the most senior levels to build trust and collaborations across all departments.
· Use excellent storytelling to spot issues and frame their solutions in a simple and compelling way.
· Lead cross-functionally to tackle strategic challenges and determine strategic direction of projects and programs to elevate impact of company and brand.
· Manage team of Brand Managers and ABMs while working closely with partners to collaborate and drive brand expansion.
· Create analysis to highlight strengths and weaknesses of current marketing campaigns and projects, and plan and execute efficient and effective global communications.
· 10+ years of Human Resources and/or Talent Management experience with progressive scope and scale of responsibility
· Master’s in Marketing or MBA, or relevant educational experience.
· Previous experience as a director in global or local marketing roles.
· Previous experience with brand communication and innovation development.
· Excellent storytelling abilities.
· Strong leadership and management skills with experience managing direct reports.
· Team player with a collaborative and proactive attitude.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including ability to work cross-functionally across internal departments.
· Excellent computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
· Deep analytical skills with a strategic and enterprise mindset that sees the big picture but also pays attention to detail.
· Possess a passion for high performance and agility.
· Strong business acumen.