Job descriptionWe are looking for a London-based Illustrator & Motion Graphics Editor to join the growing Content team for this new generation media company whose goal is to open a window to the real world and give a voice to those who feel underrepresented, addressing and representing them in a powerful, innovative way.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualise, storyboard, illustrate, and create animations, motion graphics in collaboration with writers, illustrators, and videographers
- Conceptualise and create original illustrations
- Conceptualise and create animations
- Create motion graphics for videos
What they’re looking for:
- Experience and expertise with Adobe Suite, especially After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to conceptualise storylines for animations and illustrations, and to communicate ideas through storyboards and rough sketches
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, tenacious and creative environment
- Ability to work independently and also a strong team player
- Understanding of trends on social media and what makes a strong illustration and video on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube
If you don't meet all of the above criteria, but still feel you would be a good fit for this role, please apply anyway!