Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportswear client based in Portland, OR to find an Image Artist to join their team in a hybrid position. This is a 12 month contract, with potential to extend or turn into a full-time position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401k and holiday pay.
As an Image Artist, you will bring to life the seasonal category creative narrative through exceptional and innovative image creation. You have a hybrid skill set and passion for creative and technical work, in the Image Artist Studio you will be working to a high level of expertise and collaborating in a creative environment.
An image artist creates and maintains product images and licensed schematics to the company's standard. Working in partnership with the Digital Creation Lead (DCL) team and in Wrike to complete and maintain all of the company's imagery. Attending category & studio meetings if and when needed, maintain QC of your
files and help with studio peer QC.
The Image Artist Studio is passionate about helping our cross-functional partners, supporting and challenging each other, and creating amazing work.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Illustration or relevant field
• 1-2+ years’ experience working with illustration, design, multimedia and page-layout software on a Macintosh computer
• 3 years’ experience in lieu of a degree
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage multiple, competing work priorities experience with graphic art, illustration, photo editing, web design, color design or animation
• Experience communicating messages and ideas with images instead of words
• Detail and results oriented: good attention to details and deadlines.
• General ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities and follow-through to deliver on commitments.
• Strong communication skills, proficient information-seeking skills and drive for results
• Effective team player
• Independently seek information and trouble shoot. Ask questions for understanding and clarification.
• Apparel and high-volume production experience is preferred