Job descriptionOur client, an entertainment brand, is looking for an Influencer Marketing Leader to drive conversations on social media.
Hybrid, in Culver
Exempt from OT, Typical 8hr days maybe some 10 hr days
Jan - July with possible extensions after
Our client, a leader in entertainment, is looking for a Social Influencer Leader to consult and provide strategic vision for campaigns.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and articulating a social audience strategy across platforms
- Driving content ideation and creation across planned and reactive programming
- Shaping strategies and programming plans pertinent to each platform
- Conceptualising formats and programming that builds influence with our key audiences
- Driving influence and impact with inter-team partners to support in shaping our title campaigns to drive our audience strategy forward
- Manages creative strategy across internal and external creative partners and agencies to ensure consistent programming across our titles and brand programming
- Uses internal and external social analytics to inform strategy and iterate on creativity and innovation
- Able to take key business goals and build impactful, engaging creative to help achieve them
- Driving innovation in social and strives for creative excellence across all titles and assets
- 10+ years working on broad, multi-platform marketing roles and delivering world-class strategies
- Experience working within the Entertainment industry
- Fluent in Social Media.
- You have an expertise in short-form video and visual platforms and know how to build communities across a variety of platforms.
- Experienced in social media channel building and management - including strategy, publishing, writing and content creation required (brand or agency)
- Excellent communicator, strategist and creative - can set context, influence ideas and rally teams
- Seasoned at working directly with talent and creators and is skilled in pitching and presenting and reading the room
- Experience leveraging social analytics and utilizing publishing tools
- Experience using data and intuition to make smart content that gets people talking
- Cross-functionally excellent. Able to build strong relationships and work across a highly matrixed organization
- Deep understanding of the content creator landscape and working with influencers