Our client is the largest NYC based digital retailer and has driven more than ten consecutive years of double-digit growth. We’re building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience - at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology - to help customers find and buy products they love.
Do you want to collaborate with a smart and talented team in a fun work environment? Gain first-hand experience defining the future of online and physical commerce. With a constant influx of exciting and challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day.
The Influencer Program Coordinator will oversee day-to-day operations across the influencer marketing program, including managing influencer rosters and newsletters, driving the colleague application process, and project managing influencer campaigns, events, vendor partnerships and programming.
- Lead the colleague ambassador program application process and execution
- Manage daily communications related to multiple facets of the influencer program
- Update and develop all influencer rosters across different program tiers
- Project manage influencer campaigns, events, vendor partnerships, and programming
- Help create and organize miscellaneous influencer documents
- Support the rest of the influencer team with additional tasks whenever needed
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of influencer marketing and/or ambassador programs experience
- Retail industry experience preferred
- Detail oriented, organized, proactive, great time management skills
- Able to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, resourceful, and a can-do attitude
- Solution oriented and collaborative
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of social media marketing and influencer marketing
- Experience with Microsoft word, powerpoint, and excel