Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the digital space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Art Director/Designer Overview:
As the Art Director/Designer, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across digital, print and experiential, while overseeing a team of designers.
Art Director/Designer Responsibilities:
· Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
· Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, product, interactive, OOH, print, and digital
· Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
· Guide and oversee Junior Designers, providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
· Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
Art Director/Designer Qualifications:
· 3-5+ years of experience as an Art Director or Designer
· Above-the-line and Below-the-line experience – Shopper Marketing, CPG (consumer packaged goods), or retail background
· Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and more.
· Extreme attention to detail with a keen eye for innovative design
· Experience with After Effects and/or Premiere is an asset