Title: Interaction Designer (REMOTE)
Salary: $90k-$105k ($105k is maximum)
Schedule: Fully Remote
Type: Direct Hire, Full-time
Our client, a global agency, is looking for an Interaction Designer on a Fulltime basis, to join the Chicago team. This role is set to start immediately and can be completely remote.
This is an Interaction Designer who will integrate digital designs into our client's brands, products, and spaces. This superstar will work on all aspects of the design process, consistently grow the capability, and push the edges of the discipline.
As an Interaction Designer, you get to collaborate across multiple disciplines to create integrated design solutions for various industries. In this role, you get exposure to many parts of the design process: user research, brainstorming, concept development, prototyping, and working with developers and copywriters.
Interaction Designer Responsibilities/Qualifications:
- You're passionate about building digital products.
- You have 3+ years of working experience in designing digital products.
- You are a system thinker, and you can make sense of complex information.
- You can convey concepts through wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Fluent in current digital tools (Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Principle, Invision, Marvel, Flinto, etc.)
- You can clearly articulate your processes and ideas and the reasons for your design decisions in verbal and written forms.
- You can direct and execute visual design.
- You can lead different complexity design system creation.
- You can advocate, scope, and help grow agency usability offerings.
- You can support new business efforts with interaction design strategy and pitching.
- You have a solid online portfolio displaying relevant samples.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!