Role Overview: The Inventory & Procurement Assistant will assist with various functions related to inventory management including placing production and collaborating with sales and planning teams as a support for inventory functions.
Inventory Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly inventory reports
- Assist in management of discontinued/slow moving inventory.
- Collaborate with style master team to maintain and update merchandising codes and style data.
- Collaborate with distribution centers on inventory adjustments, physical inventory counts, and work orders.
- Assist in development of sales budgets for discontinued brands.
- Prepare reporting for production approval process of all production buys.
- Collaborate with sales team on production placement against prebooked and projected orders.
- Perform any other duties as assigned in support of the company needs and operations.
Inventory Assistant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year job related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced Excel) and database systems.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and draw valid conclusions that show understanding and insight with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be extremely flexible and adaptable in completing a diverse range of assignments in a timely manner and adaptable to change and have the ability to prioritize projects and workload.