Job descriptionOur client, a fashion & apparel company, is looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual with stellar desktop/ IT system support management skills to help keep our company running smoothly. A successful candidate will have fanatical customer support skills with an eagerness to troubleshoot and solve Helpdesk and IT infrastructure system issues.
This role is 100% onsite
• Be proactive and take initiative in supporting PLM, ERP, and other company platforms while ensuring the overall reliability of the network.
• Act as lead support manager for the LA office and assist in supporting all other offices.
• Maintain, configure, and support network security and connectivity.
• Ensure System and data backups are maintained and tested.
• Maintain Meraki Wi-Fi network.
• Maintain Meraki Firewall.
• Manage Support Team to drive the resolution of reported problems.
• Desktop/Laptop Image Management and deployment.
• Install and configure Windows and Mac computer system hardware and software (including operating system and application software).
• Provide technical, operational, and training support for computer-related equipment, peripherals, accessories, and components to all users.
• Suggest ways to improve department workflow.
Technical hands-on experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012 2016, 2019 administration configuration and maintenance.
• Hands-on experience of full Office 365, Intune, Azure AD administration.
• Good understanding of routing, switch management, and Meraki security.
• Proficiency in Win11, Win10, Win 7 desktop, and Mac administration and configuration.
• Competent with mainstream office automation, and communications tools. (e.g., Outlook, Excel, Teams, Zoom, ASANA, etc.)
• VMware/Prism/Hyper-V hypervisors.
• IP telephony/configuration/deployment.
• Experience in Apparel ERP and PLM systems. (e.g., Centric, A2000)