Job descriptionTiming: Start early April
Duration: Ongoing full-time (or contract-to-hire)
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Denver, CO (onsite Tues/Thurs)
Salary: $50-55K DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for a Jr. Art Director to join their creative team for a new full-time (or contract-to-hire) position working on a variety of client accounts.
This Jr. Art Director should have previous agency internship or entry-level experience, bring strong design skills to the table, and be passionate about advertising and creating great work.
The Jr. Art Director will help support a variety of client projects including campaign development, brand identity development, and design execution.
Ideal Jr. Art Director candidates will have:
- 1+ year internship and/or entry level agency art direction or design experience
- BA degree or equivalent in related field
- Strong portfolio showcasing conceptual thinking and solid design ability
- Basic understanding of the printing process, photography, illustration, and typography
- Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic design applications
- Ability to create visual communications that are clean, effective and on brand.
- Ability to collaborate well with internal agency team and take constructive feedback that aligns with business strategies and goals.
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects and fast-paced deadlines.
- Endless drive and passion to constantly improve and deliver amazing work to clients.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and great attention to detail
- Concept big ideas and design layouts for visual communications and fully integrated ad campaigns - i.e. magazines, newspapers, broadcast TV/radio, digital media, social, packaging, etc.
- Design across a variety of brand standards and style guides in order to meet client needs and project requirements
- Interact and collaborate with Art Directors, Creative Director, and other cross functional creative teams
- Present new ideas and pitch creative ideas to creative teams and internal agency leaders
- Partner with other creative team members and clients to create content for web, social, mobile, video, etc.
- Take constructive feedback from team members in an effort to continuously improve
*Candidates must be local to Denver, CO (onsite Tues/Thurs)
**Full benefits included - unlimited PTO, paid holidays, no-cost direct primary care & behavioral health, medical plans including 100% employer paid option, dental/vision, HSA/FSA, 401(k) with employer match