Job descriptionTiming: Start late May / early June
Duration: likely 1-2 days
Hours per week: 8-16
Location: Fully remote
Pay rate: $25-40/hr DOE
One of our post-production studio clients is looking for a freelance Motion Graphics Designer who is bilingual (Spanish) to join their team for a quick short-term project.
This freelance Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for swapping out on-screen text graphics from an existing video that have been translated from English to Spanish.
The freelance Motion Graphics Designer should be fully proficient with Adobe After Effects and Premiere, and fluent in both Spanish and English so they can self-check work and accurately replace existing graphics with updated Spanish copy.
Ideal freelance Motion Graphics Designer candidates will have:
- Proven experience as a Motion Graphics Designer with a strong portfolio showcasing your motion graphics and animation work
- Expertise in Adobe After Effects and Premiere with a deep understanding of motion graphics principles and techniques
- Experience translating scripts, voiceovers, and other content from Spanish to English or vice versa as needed
- Experience designing and creating visually compelling animations, titles, lower thirds, transitions, and other motion graphics elements
- Proficiency in both Spanish and English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages
- Strong design sense, composition skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work creatively and independently, while also collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with diverse cultural and linguistic audiences is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects and deadlines