Job descriptionSalary: 45k
Must live in one of the following: Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Minnesota, Montana, New York, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia
We’re looking for a Jr. Art Director. An up-and-coming talent chock full of potential with an insatiable drive to make a mark. You’re a cultural sponge. Not only do you absorb branded content from various channels, you understand how concepting and tailoring work to the channel creates a stronger connection with audiences. Design is part of your DNA. You can’t help yourself. You produce thumb-stopping, eyeball catching, head turning digital, social & traditional work that proves the constraints of “best practices” can be creatively motivating when challenged. You will be expected to seamlessly transition from project to project and brand to brand. Concepting, social campaigns, branded content, websites, broadcast & connected TV, photo & video production—you’ll have a hand in everything we do. What you don’t know you dive into and figure it out. Join us and you’ll be part of a collaborative, fun, fast-paced, ego-free team. It’s a roll-up-your-sleeves, make cool stuff type of atmosphere. Show us why you’re the Jr. Art Director we seek.
Who you are:
- You’re a hands-on maker, a big Idea thinker and hungry AF for opportunity.
- Your creative sensibilities combine all the best things—principles of typography, illustration, and photography with an innovative mindset
- You push pixels, picas and points—websites, digital marketing, social media, email, video and print assignments.
- You stay on top of emerging technologies and design trends.
- You demonstrate strategic thinking that translates to measurable, actionable and results driven creative.
- Comfortable working within cross-functional teams to produce content that builds exceptional user and brand experiences.
- Must be a creative, self-motivated team player with strong presentation skills in small and large group settings.
- 1-3 years of advertising experience. Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred Production knowledge is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of digital channels and best practices.
- Self-motivated to stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Consistent demonstration to be proactive and problem solve where necessary in the collaborative effort to meet project objectives and deadlines. You demonstrate heart, attitude & collaboration.
- Positive energy. Ego-free. A team player.
- Consistent application of all creative skills from thinking to execution, regardless of discipline.
- A portfolio of great work. Award-winning work is a plus.