Our client, an entertainment ad agency is looking for a /Senior Art DirectorAssociate Creative Director to join their team!
Direct hire or temp to perm
Entertainment/key art experience required
Agency experience preferred, but not required
Photography experience a bonus
The Associate Creative Director / Senior Art Director will work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment and have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
A minimum of 10 years of experience in entertainment advertising focused on print key art is required.
The ACD/Sr. AD has strong key art concept and design skills, proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
This position requires high-level creative thinking, conceptualization, problem-solving, presentation, implementation and leadership skills.
Role + Responsibilities
• Work as a team with Creative Director and Account Executives to manage print creative projects including but not limited to; theatrical, television and streaming key art as well as integrated campaigns.
• Participate in and occasionally lead kickoffs and crits to help develop successful presentations and meet client deadlines.
• Help establish creative vision for presentations and workflow for design teams.
• Lead, mentor and support art directors to help develop their skill sets, efficiency and strengthen the team.
• Communicate with freelance art directors, sketch artists, 3D artists, matte painters, copywriters and finishers.
• Contribute to campaign explorations by ideating and building concepts, logos, etc.
• Research materials to help art directors and designers fully comprehend project scope.
• Maintain an industry awareness of trends and technology.
• Awareness of all department projects and be able to proxy for Creative Director when needed. • Help prepare for and direct in-house and special photoshoots when needed.
• Be reactive and adaptable to challenges, including but not limited to; changing deadlines, unexpected client/company demands and occasional overtime.
• Interface with clients, including but not limited to; briefings, screenings, meetings, presentations, phone/video calls, lunches/dinners and industry awards/events.
• Maintain industry and agency mandated security requirements.
• Be punctual, positive and professional in duty as a leader and collaborator