Job descriptionOur client, a major tech company based in Culver City is looking for a Localization Producer to join their team!
Full time hours
Hybrid in Culver City – Tues-Thurs onsite, Mon/Fri WFH
1 year contract assignment
*Localization Producer will support Video Featured Content localization for slate increase. The contractor will deliver localized copy and artwork in 34 languages surrounding the different promotional phases of our content.
The localization producer is responsible for producing localized featured content with limited supervision. They work closely with vendors, editorial staff, business teams and other producers to define expectations and ensure that project localization is on track, relevant to the audience, and represents our voice in the market-place. The localization producer also manages the input of localized data into multiple internal systems without error and manages the QA and troubleshooting of the copy's behavior in all relevant platforms and markets. The ideal candidate will be committed to giving our non-US customers a user experience equivalent to or superior to that of our US customers.
To be qualified for this position, you must have the following:
1. BA degree or equivalent
2. Experience in localization, project management, or both
3. Excellent English communication and presentation skills
4. Familiarity with the our App
5. Technical savviness and curiosity
6. Flexibility and the ability to wisely prioritize tasks in complex situations
7. Native level expertise in at least one language in addition to English is preferred
8. Experience in methods of automating workflow a plus