Job descriptionOur client, a Top Streaming Company, is looking for a Localization Project Manager to join their team. This will be a 12 month contract and fully remote, must be located in the U.S and able to work PST hours.
As a Localization Project Manager, you work with other Project and Program Managers across different business areas covering both software and documentation localization. Among your primary focuses will be Customer Service and Consumer Insights projects. You are responsible for all elements of the localization workflow from request creation to job completion; at quality, at cost and on time.
You are highly motivated and work comfortably and independently in a fast-paced
environment. You have a demonstrated ability to manage priorities and projects and the right mix of organizational and communication skills.
- Work directly with internal stakeholders to manage end to end localization tasks via internal tools: dispatching to vendors, running QA/review processes where needed
- Setting up projects for success: educating/partnering with internal stakeholders (engineering, design, legal), vendor preparation/training, quality control and finance tracking
- Identify project blockers and seek to mitigate internally or with vendors
- Proactively seek out workflow/tooling improvements
- 5+ years of experience in localization - experience of both software and documentation localization
- Management of vendors via project management experience
- Highly organized, able to effectively prioritize and respond accordingly to the shifting needs of the team
- Able to work independently and work without direct supervision
- Exposure to AB testing beneficial
Software lifecycle localization experience, through QC to production
Familiar with this cycle for engineering
Nice to Have:
Familiar with experimentation and A/B Testing
Working with builds/screenshots
Send your resume today!