Job descriptionLogistics Coordinator opportunity with Apparel Wholesaler in Los Angeles!
This is an onsite based role, you would be working 5 days a week in their Office.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintaining open communication and develop relationships with 3PL network and inbound truckers and making daily contact with vendors to make accurate status updates for all shipments.
• Managing the Daily Logistics Report to ensure data provided to executives and Finance is accurate.
• Communicating customers with vessel delays, port closures, US Customs exam, or other daily updates to ensure all customers being informed.
• Cross checking Production Plan and other internal production reports weekly basis to ensure Production and Logistics schedules are matching with purchase order requirements.
• Receiving and entering shipment into AAG shipment report and scheduling international shipments per purchase order requirement (DDP / FOB / EXW) through factory.
• Checking customer instruction per shipment basis and placing AIR/SEA bookings through factory and liaising with freight forwarder to ensure a smooth on time delivery.
• Reviewing 3PL Shipping Report daily basis and making sure all data is being updated on internal report and ensure all shipments are on track.
• Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
• 2+ years of experience within supply chain or logistics industry preferred.
• Knowledge of import and export operations and incoterms.
• Understanding of distribution, manufacturing, and supply chain system and processes.
• Proficient in Excel with ability to analyze large amounts of data.
• Ability to effectively manage and execute complex Logistics operational problems and initiatives.
• Ability to multi-task with a high degree of accuracy.
• Goal orientated: ability to stay focused on delivering results.
• Ability to manage projects individually and works well as part of a team.
• Highly detail oriented professional with a strong sense of urgency.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
• Strong problem solving.
• Attention to detail is key
• Experience working with INFOR enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is a huge plus.