Our client is a well-known luxury watch brand that is seeking a new Commercial Trainer to join their team!
The Commercial Trainer can be based in our New York or Dallas locations or can work
remote in a select number of states. The Commercial Trainer provides inspiring
trainers to Official brand Jewelers’ retail staffs to assist them in their success in building
customers’ enthusiasm about the brand. A Commercial Trainer must passionately convey information about the brands watch’s heritage to retail sales associates across the country.
Strong public speaking skills, experience delivering compelling training content and knowledge about the watch industry are key requirements for this position.
Qualified candidates will be called upon to:
- Demonstrate the Tudor entrepreneurial spirit by focusing on positivity and solutions oriented results when solving problems and creating opportunities.
- Demonstrate teamwork.
- Demonstrate humility in interactions with all internal and external colleagues.
- Demonstrate respect for Tudor’s business partners and colleagues through professionalism.
- Demonstrate approachableness and adaptability.
- Maintain a high standard of Excellence commensurate with the Tudor brand in all activities.
- Dare to meet new standards while staying true Tudor’s heritage.
- Be accountable to colleagues and Tudor’s business partners.
- Demonstrate dependability, responsiveness, and honest communication.
- Demonstrate authenticity when interacting with colleagues and business partners.
- Interpret Management's policies & operating practices when executing responsibilities.
- Makes decisions autonomously that affect business operations in a major way.
- Deliver excellent, brand-caliber training programs to jewelers throughout the United States based on HQ's directives.
- Appropriately represent the brand to local retail markets to ensure that Company strategy, information and POV is represented in a compelling and meaningful way.
- Ensures that established KPI’s and maintains are met.
- Ensures that Sales Associates at the retail level receive a quality training experience that guarantees the success of the brand.
- Public speaking
- Adult learning theory
- Curriculum development
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Teaching skills – including presentation and curriculum development/documentation
- Computer literate (MS Word and Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of micro-mechanics (i.e. capacity to learn the technical aspects of
how a watch works)
- Basic business acumen in sales
- Knowledge of watch/jewelry industry a plus but not required
- Luxury retail sales experience
MINIMUM HIRING REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree in related field preferred or
equivalent professional years’ experience.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant experience training experience. Minimum of 3
years relevant retail sales experience.
The normal work schedule is 50 hours per week. Travels internationally and domestically
up to 80% of the time.