Job descriptionManager, Client Development
Our client is looking for a Manager, Client Development who will be a brand ambassador and business leader focused on delivering extraordinary experiences for internal team and clients. They will play a crucial role for driving the business, coaching and managing a diverse team of salespeople, and equipping the Boutique Leadership Team with critical business knowledge.
- Through spending time on the selling floor, coach and always inspire team to deliver an elevated client experience for all clients
- Foster a positive working environment and create a culture of feedback, encouraging diversity, mutual respect and teamwork
- Provide initial and frequent ongoing training and development for all team members, including savoir faire, product details and service delivery
- Represent our client in the market, developing the client base through community involvement, partnerships with local high-profile businesses, as well as social and seasonal events
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Ability to lift 15 lb.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
Send your resume today!